Finding the right boxing shoes for flat feet can be challenging for many people. If you do not want to spend countless hours only to have your expectations dashed by an underperforming pick, this guide on the best boxing shoes for flat feet will be a valuable aide.
The right fit for flat feet will be hard to come by, with many options proving to be uncomfortable over time. If you often find that your soles and heels ache after boxing training, your shoes could be the problem. By investing in a great pair of boxing shoes for flat feet, you will be able to enjoy great support and protection. The best boxing shoes for flat feet will improve your mobility in the ring, and ensure top levels of comfort too. These boots will reduce the risk of injury and ensure great value for heavy duty application. If you are looking for a great choice for flat feet, this guide has you covered. We also provide a few pointers on how to find a great pair, as well as exploring the benefit of wearing dedicated shoes for boxing.
Multiple color options
Check on Amazon
Rival-RSX ONE-HIGH Tops Boxing Boots
Title Predator II Boxing Shoes
ASICS Men's JB Elite Boxing Shoes
ASICS Men's Snapdown Shoes
Iron Tanks Orion Genesis Gym Shoe
Reebok Men's Boxing Boot-Buck Sneaker
Reebok Men's Boot Boxing Shoe
Adidas HVC2 Wrestling Mat Shoe
Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes
Title Speed-Flex Encore Mid Boxing Shoes
The Rival-RSX ONE-HIGH Tops Boxing Boots are a great option for people with flat feet who are also looking for boots with impressive ankle support. They feature a tough cowhide suede upper build that ensures consistent support even with heavy duty application. These shoes feature a ventilated mesh build, which is very comfortable. The thin, flexible and sturdy outsole provides improved traction, while a light and comfortable insole ensures great overall arch support. If you are looking for a high value high top boot for boxing, the Rival-RSX ONE-HIGH Tops Boxing Boots is a great choice.
- Great breathability thanks to ventilated mesh
- Ergonomic internal build for enhanced comfort
- High top style offers great ankle support
- Can feel a bit bulky at first
The Title Predator II Boxing Shoes live up to Title’s high billing by providing a comfortable fit for different feet. The sleek and stylish boot, which is available in attractive color combinations, also features a fully padded mesh tongue that provides impressive breathability. These boots will comfortably stay on your feet for hours on end as a result, and may be well suited to handle heavy duty training. The boots also offer impressive traction and control, supported by the gum rubber sole with a special tread design. They feature a 3D upper anatomical contour that provides a custom fit for your foot, ensuring great all round support for your ankle and calves as well. The Title Predator II Boxing Shoes will be a top pick for people with flat feet.
- High quality foot, ankle and lower calf support
- Excellent air release for leading breathability
- Gum rubber sole offers great traction for improved mobility
- Can feel a bit tight on the sides for wider feet
For people who do not train daily and take up strenuous exercise very regularly, the ASICS Men’s JB Elite Boxing Shoes could be an ideal choice. They are very well priced, and will deliver an impressive performance for light to medium duty use. These shoes feature a hardy rubber sole that ensures great traction and durability. They are lightweight and breathable, and are available in multiple custom colors. The quality of support offered and the comfortable fit for flat feet makes the ASICS Men’s JB Elite Boxing Shoes a value pair for your first boxing shoes.
- Comfortable and very breathable boxing shoes
- Offers great all round support
- Increased traction for quick turns and better mobility
- Some complaints over rips after consistent heavy duty use
A second option by the brand, the ASICS Men’s Snapdown Shoes deliver a great performance in terms of comfort , style and support. The attractive aesthetic, supported by multiple custom colors, combines with the high quality build for an impressive output. This stylish option features a leather and synthetic fabric blend, ensuring great durability while also being comfortable. It features a full length rubber outsole and gum rubber sole with a special tread for added grip. If you are looking for a stylish high performance option for boxing, the ASICS Men’s Snapdown Shoes will be ideal for your needs.
- Great traction and control offered by durable rubber sole
- Synthetic and leather blend for a very durable and breathable option
- High quality craftsmanship for a value buy
- Sizing can be a problem, but the next size up will be a perfect fit
The Iron Tanks Orion Genesis Gym Shoe is very durable and breathable, featuring an innovative Oxford Titanium mesh. It is very comfortable, and also offers a flat compressible outsole for increased contact with your feet and ultimately better stability. This durable rubber sole also offers great traction with a special tread design that allows increased mobility in the ring. The shoes deliver great support, with the high quality leather suede combining with the high top design for better overall ankle support. The Iron Tanks Orion Genesis Gym Shoe is only available in only one color, but it will be a value pick for a variety of needs for boxing.
- High quality build for durable use
- Works well for very heavy duty use
- Stylish option even though it is only available in black
- Leather build will take some time to get used to
The Reebok Men’s Boxing Boot-Buck Sneaker is our most comfortable option. This model features an EVA midsole for increased cushioning, making it very securely fitting for people with flat feet. The full rubber outsole and synthetic sole ensure even greater traction, allowing for valuable use even with heavy duty action. The synthetic and textile build of the boxing boots ensures increased breathability, with the supporting arch and straps ensuring great value for comfort. If you are interested in a high value option that delivers great value for money, the Reebok Men’s Boxing Boot-Buck Sneaker could be ideal for your needs.
- Offers great support and cushioning
- Synthetic sole is designed for increased traction with superb tread
- Ankle strap and lace set up offers a more locked in feel
- Synthetic sole not as lasting as all rubber options featured
The Reebok Men’s Boot Boxing Shoe, our second pick by a leading brand, delivers a better performance than the Boot Buck Sneaker and is slightly more comfortable and durable. It requires a slightly bigger budget, but it will be a value buy. The leather and textile build of its frame combine with the rubber sole which offers increased traction without sacrificing the durability. These shoes offer great support, and will improve your agility and movement in the ring. If you are looking for a great choice and have a bit more room in your budget, the Reebok Men’s Boot Boxing Shoe will be a great pick.
- Durable and breathable leather and textile build
- Great quality build and construction for a well balanced boot
- Very comfortable boots are also breathable
- A bit higher priced compared to some options featured
The Adidas HVC2 Wrestling Mat Shoe features a full length single piece outsole that delivers an unmatched level of traction and grip. This boot also features a rubber sole, which increases its durability. The gum sole, synthetic frame and suede straps make the Adidas HVC2 Wrestling Mat Shoe a value choice for most needs. These boots are well balanced and securely fitting, ensuring great value every time. The comfortable and budget friendly option is also available in a range of colors, ensuring you look as good as you feel when taking up boxing training.
- Synthetic and suede build is comfortable and breathable
- Integrated mesh frame for increased ventilation and reduced weight
- Elastic ankle straps and lock in laces for a very secure fit
- Sizing can be challenging for wider feet
Made by a great gear brand, the Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes are specially designed for enhanced movement when boxing. They are very sturdy and well made, with a leather and vinyl blend ensuring great value. The low top profile of these shoes enhance mobility and support for your feet. They work just as well for kickboxing and MMA, thanks to their tough build. The versatile and comfortable Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes will offer great value for people looking for amid range option that delivers great comfort and durability, as well as an ideal fit for flat feet.
- Leather vinyl build is very durable
- Breathable nylon mesh and non-slip rubber sole for greater comfort and safety levels
- Versatile low top boots work well with different heavy duty demands
- Can feel a bit bulkier than other options
Title boxing’s Speed-Flex Encore Mid Boxing Shoes feature a synthetic leather and nylon upper body, which makes them very lightweight. The shoes are comfortable and breathable, and offer great support thanks to their mid top design. They fit very snugly, and will handle both wide and flat feet with ease. The sculpted polyurethane soles are specially designed for the demands of boxing, and will be great for better traction and movement. If you are looking for a high value budget pick that supports your footwork, the Title Speed-Flex Encore Mid Boxing Shoes could be just right for your needs.
- Budget friendly option offers great value
- Synthetic leather and nylon blend for sufficient durability
- Lightweight boots are built for increased speed and mobility
- Feet will feel sore at first
Boxing shoes can make a world of difference for training, sparring and bouts. You will be able to move better, and could significantly reduce the risk of injury. If you are boxing or training without the right boots, here are a few things you will miss out on.
- Ankle support– Without the right shoes, you could expose your ankles to a higher risk of sprains and injuries. Even running shoes may fail to provide the right ankle support for your boxing needs.
- Balance–If you do not have great balance from your shoes, you will loose your footing when dodging hits. As a result, you could be less effective in both your offense and defense.
- Light weight and comfort -Shoes specially designed for boxing can help you feel lighter on your feet. They may also feature breathable fabric, which is designed to handle hot and humid conditions with ease. Without the right boxing shoes, you will be bogged down and may have trouble training or sparring for sufficient lengths of time.
- Pivoting–Experts and enthusiasts alike understand the value of pivoting in the ring. Sit allows better control, and could help you stay ahead of your opponent tactically. Boxing shoes will be specially designed to support pivoting, allowing for great overall value for your technique and accuracy.
Are you overwhelmed by the range of options available when looking for boxing boots? You are not alone. We had to leaf through so many options to find the best boxing shoes for flat feet. If you are looking for an ideal pair of shoes and do not have the time to consider all the options at your disposal, here is a criteria that could help you out.
Prioritize the size
Your shoes should be ideally fitting, but you do not want them to be too tight. You should not have much wiggle room either, with an ideal fit ensuring better traction and control. The size of your boxing shoes should always be the first thing to consider when looking for a value pick.
Look into the anatomy
There are a few key features of the build that you need to consider. The cut length, ankle strap, lace eyelets, tongue, insole, midsole, heel strap, outsole and sole are some of the top options to look at. The right balance will feature a hardy frame, breathable tongue and durable but comfortable set of soles.
Find the right fit
When trying out shoes to find an ideal fit, always find an option that does not cause prolonged discomfort or chafing on your feet. The shoes are usually narrower than standard shoes, but it is critical that you are comfortable at all times. A great fit will offer great lateral support, and take up all of your foot volume without a problem.
Reebok are a great brand for boxing boots, and their quality is underlined with multiple options for flat feet. Our top pick is the Reebok Men’s Boxing Boot-Buck Sneaker, with this comfortable option ensuring great value. It is available in multiple color options and features a high quality synthetic and textile blend. The sturdy sole, which is designed for increased traction and a durable performance, will deliver an impressive output consistently. The boot allows for better movement while providing unbeatable levels of comfort and support. If you are looking for a great choice of boxing shoe for flat feet, the Boxing Boot Buck Sneaker will be a great choice.
You can increase the overall comfort and arch support offered by your shoes through the use of memory foam insoles. The right memory foam insole will be comfortable, breathable, provide great support and allow for cushioned relief. If you are looking for a high quality option to go with your boxing shoes for flat feet, the Amitataha comfortable memory foam insole with superior shock absorption should provide great value for your needs. The high arch support and enhanced comfort allow for a valuable experience. The sleek medical grade velvet and PU leather build should ensure a comfortable and unrivaled feeling when training or sparring.